Monday, August 24, 2009

A Fan Jumps on Katrina Kaif, Floors Her

It isn’t really as bad as it sounds. But yes, a fan knocked Katrina over in the US.On Saturday afternoon while Katrina Kaif was interacting with Indians at the Independence Day parade in Houston, she was confronted by a little more fan attention than she bargained for, when a young man knocked her down in trying to reach out to her.

Says Katrina, “Yes I was knocked off my feet. And I did fall. And considering it was a 12-year old boy half my size, it did kinda take me my surprise. But I didn’t mind at all. I guess it showed the force of his love for me.”Katrina is one sporting star who doesn’t mind fans getting up close, as long as they don’t get personal. “When you go for these fan interactions you can’t be finicky about people getting too close and not giving you space, etc etc.

They do want to shae hand, get themselves clicked, sign papers.I love to mingle with them. And I did so to my heart’s content in Houston and Chicago. So what if some of them got over-excited? Shows how much they love me.”Interestingly Bipasha Basu had taken great offence to a couple of security guys acting over-familiar at an Independence Day function in 2006.

Katrina on the other hand loves the interactive spirit at NRI gatherings and thinks a direct one-one-one with fans is a truly exhilaratin experience. “There were kids and there were old people. They all reached out.”Katrina returns to Mumbai tomorrow. “There’s so much work waiting. This has been my longest period away. But I needed to be with my family.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More